song

About Me

My photo
~Born in 12/02~ ~Aquarius~ ~Weird person~ ~♥ART~ ~♥SPORT~ ~♥FRENZ~ ~♥FAMILY~

2011-11-29

again..

well..plz forgive my lazyness...
but i reli dunno wat to write...
now the days seems like regular days...
got lots of little things happen..but i dunno wat i should split it out...

well.. 1st of all...i wanna clear things out...
last week, today, i was in malaysia..
sorry for not announcing but i reli dun hav the mood to say i hav came back to malaysia...
since my present in malaysia is to attend my grandpa's funeral...
my parents kept scolding me for not taking the direct bus back to kerayong..
ish...i dun wish that to happen too!!!!!

ok....after 7hours of bus direct from singapore to kuantan..a place that i never been b4...
i simply go onto a bus n went to temerloh...after that i took taxi back to my hometown..
the whole journey spent about 10hours and more than 100ringgit...
tired....totally tired...

after i went back...i was like very excited n telling them wat i hav ate at my hometown..
wat movie tat i hav seen when i was in hometown...
n wat interesting things tht i hav did during the time...
well...
during the time, i wasn't reli that happy..
the things did happen, but the mood are different,,,
i... juz dun wan to be worried..



i reli dun wanna say anything more...
after i missed the whole week classes.. i was like DAMN!!!!
i reli need to go back to study...but promised to update again...
juz...wait until i finish my EXAM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment