song

About Me

My photo
~Born in 12/02~ ~Aquarius~ ~Weird person~ ~♥ART~ ~♥SPORT~ ~♥FRENZ~ ~♥FAMILY~

2012-06-02

Recently~

Phew.....
Didn't update for a long long long time....

Well...I just finished my UOL exam...and it's like a hell to me...
As the level of subjects are in a different level compare to secondary life...
I'm not the one that felt it that way, even our course mate did this picture~XP
Regarding Maths1 nor Maths2...= =


By the way, it's been 6months since I had a post at here...
Bcuz I have been going to the National Library (NLB) even A month before the exam!!!!
And even we're in the exam month, we still kept studying and studying regarding at hostel nor at NLB...

While luckily, I finally understand WHAT IS STATISTIC2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(That's the worst subject that I ever met, some senior even put the subject at year3 so that they can just directly give up the subject bcuz they don't need to retake it anymore)

Ok...enough of the babbling...
I wanna share some of my special outings  XP
As I don't actually remember what happened...I'll let the picture to tell you the story~XP



JB Part1!!!


~Early Christmas Celebration with Relatives at Orchard~











 Having Dinner at Singapore Satay Street~~~
 *Full*

*~Doraemon World~*











KL Part1: Shangri-la
  Snowflake!!!!!!!!


2012 Chinese Celebration

2012 1st Steamboat ever at Hostel~!!!!

13/2...My belated birthday celebration~XP

A6 Tutorial Group @ JB~!!!!!


Crazy East Coast~!!!!!!
 Finally arrived!!!!!!Changi Airport!!!!!!(although it's hard to be seenXP)
Hike the Bicycle for almost like 3~4hours with only a little break!!!!!


And at the end, I got something that only want to share in the blog...not on Facebook...
since the person don't know that I ACTUALLY do have a blog~XP


My Boyfriend..><
Actually we've been together on 21/5, it's almost end of the month while I'm still in Singapore~
I'll sure miss him~XP
(I choose this photo bcuz it's really really funny~He lost on a bet and have to eat the food full of wasabi~)
XDDD

the end~~XP

No comments:

Post a Comment