song

About Me

My photo
~Born in 12/02~ ~Aquarius~ ~Weird person~ ~♥ART~ ~♥SPORT~ ~♥FRENZ~ ~♥FAMILY~

2011-04-19

PIKOM PC FAIR

I knew it won't b easy for us....
80units in 3days....is sooooo hard to achieve....
especially when i found out there r 20++ promoter worked in the Microsoft booth.....

Gosh...it's really tough...

1st day~
There are two types of promoter in our booth...
1..is juz like me~hired by Thundermatch~
n the another 1...is hired by Microsoft through Into Agent~

Not much crowded~
Keep finding ppl to increase my sales....
My mouth juz like a machine~keep shouting n explaining those products:
MICROSOFT!!!!!
YES??CAN I HELP U??
SOFTWARE??HARDWARE??

But my customers are kept being grabbed by other Microsoft promoters....
Although i tried to make the customer back to my side...they still kept grabbing them from me!!!
Felt so depressed....
Thinking....how can they b so unfair....
They are taking wat belongs to me....Gosh..I hate it!!!!

 Before me n jas had lunch...I juz kept standing beside the counter...
cuz i m soooo tired...no motivation at all....
helping jas on the bags, resits n free gifts....
Jas asked me to go back n do my sales...but i told her i gonna continued after i have my lunch...
Actually it's not lunch anymore....it's 5pm when we took our lunch!!!!!


After tat, I continued my sales...
So...at the 1st day....i have achieved 16units....far from our sales target....
More than RM1000++ sales have been grabbed away...
Fine...Forget it...


At the 2nd day...
Same crowd with Friday..I thought it would b more crowded...
I thought the briefing last night was working...The grabbing sales situation is less be seem....
Although still got...but when i knew wat was their sales target....
I didnt mind tat much le....cuz their sales target is Rm10,000...only for hardware....
Gosh...
So..yar...juz take it...= =
We all are the victim below those big company....
Haiz...........

Finally...I have 25 sales on the 2nd day....
Still got 39units to achieve my target.....Oh my gosh.........


The D-Day....
Still a small crowd...Never expect there ll soooo few ppl to come to PIKOM....
No much pushing...can have empty spaces in front of the booth...
And sometimes...for a few seconds...there are no ppl passed over the street~
= =...this is not a good-looking situation....
but mayb this is the final day....
Lots of customers juz told me which they wanted to take n paid directly...
^^ This saves me a lot of time~~~XD

But still got 1 customer tat i won't forget....= =
She was looking for a mice....n it took about 1hours to discuss with her family...
Discussed who can share the money with her...
bcuz she also wanted the Office Home & Student....
n i m not sure about whether got any free mice anymore...
So...i juz leave them there n kept looking for other customers...
Finally...they choose the Arc Touch...
N when i got to the counter....i thought there was free mice n told them they ll have a free mice...
But unluckily...the free mice tat i saw was the last 1....n is for the other customer...= =
So....they said I was lying to her...forcing her to buy another mice....

Hey...= =I m not tat kind of person....
They said they were soooooo 吃亏...
They said we forced them to buy the Arc Touch cuz the cashier has scanned the bar code...

Hey...= =We can cancel the trading if we wan 2...
Dun u have any common sense...

I dun like them at all....from the beginning...
Especially the girl...I think she is juz in college...
But her behavior is worse than those aunties....
not hearing others but keep talking on herself.....
I can't communicate with her at all...= =
Fine...Juz let it be...


By the way..Thanks to Jasmine's sales n Vincent's Optical Mouse~^^
I have reached 42units at the 3rd day~~Hooray!!!!XD
N i was the 2nd top sales for all of the day~
Congratz to Vincent tat he had received Rm300 Voucher for Popular~~
For achieved the top sales in those 3days~
Hu~I wished i can have 2~~^^ But it doesn't matter~~





Learned lots of things...
Thx...Jasmine~~
U are really a big shoulder to me in this Pc Fair~~
N made me an professional in software~~XD
Love you~~^^






The whole Thundermatch's promoter~not included Microsoft's promoter~


Have a great memories with Thundermatch's promoter~~^^
Love u all!!!!


~Girl Promoters~



credit:
[pictures grabbed from jasmine's photo album]XD

3 comments:

  1. hehe~ i oso got work as a promoter b4 in printing fair :D is quite hard n tired = = stand for whole day n keep explain explain n explain ~ but the wages is high , so i think is worth XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....u grabbed my photo....sob sob....T^T.....whr's my copyright????

    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds hard...=-=...i hate being a promoter...cause you just need to tok tok tok tok N tok somemore...and i hate talking to ppl i dun even know...HAHAHA...but good experience hah!GAMBATEH!

    ReplyDelete