song

About Me

My photo
~Born in 12/02~ ~Aquarius~ ~Weird person~ ~♥ART~ ~♥SPORT~ ~♥FRENZ~ ~♥FAMILY~

2011-04-27

~BBQ~21,22/4

At the past 21,22/4...
Our ful gang is planning to have a gathering at jas granpa's house...
But at the end....

Juz got 3 of us left....like always....disappointed....

 Joyce,
She promise to b with us at the 1st n I thought I can finally meet Joyce....
but again...bcuz of some reason..she can't make it again...

Fern,
I know she tried hard to gather with us...
bcuz of her stupid office...she can't make it....
I HATE THEM!!!!

Liang li,
I have no words to say...
It's hard to meet with her again...
21/4,
I m soooooo angry...
1st up, I received a call from jas n quen,
= =...suddenly change the time n the venue...
geram....
n the fucking taxi driver....
hey!!!i m not a fool ok??
although i m not familiar about the road there...
but i still can recognize u turn a big round n have the same route...
GOD SAKE!!!!!
u have no rights to receive 10 more cents u know!!!!
i can juz report u n let ur license to b death!!!!!
Ash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally i arrived at jas's house...
but her stupid maid locked herself right inside the house...= =
OMG...
as a result...
i have to act like a theif n find a way into the house...
n then get her the keys right outside of the house...= =
TOTALLY...gone speechless with her....
after tat...she hav no decision to let me go inside the house...
all she do was locked the door n keep chatting with her BF through phone...
hey...i m a GUEST!!!!can u RESPECT me??!!!

"Let's go back n get marry~"
"2day my master n their family r going to the farm, wanna hang out??"
"I miss you, i wanna see you 2day~"
"The weather is a bit hot,rmb to get yourself more water~"

God...wanna vomit...





Yet again...finally~
Quen, jas n her grandparents are back~
a bit more longer i ll get vomit on their cute dogs~
can't stand on her maid anymore...



When we arrived at the farm...
I gone totally excited watching all the dogs roaming around the Pajero~
Wow...it's a lot of dogs!!!So cute!!!
I like the feeling when their tails hit me n keep sniffing my legs~XD



Yar yar...i m a little bit nerved~XD


But cuz quen was soooo afraid of dogs...
We asked her to jump off the Pajero when the dogs are leaving~
She's sooo cute when she juz keep jumping n jumping into the house~
Haha~it's such a pity tat she is afraid of dogs~XD

After tat, we got nothing 2 do...
so..we opened the CSI:New york S7...
n we started to play Chur Dai Di n Tarot~
As i predicted~Me n jas is the winner in most time cuz the quen quen is too stupid..XD
She juz dunno when to skip n keep put the cards down when she have 1~XD
N of course~
most of the time i juz keep shocking them by placing my cards continuously~n finished the whole game~^^
~Haha~
~I m the winner~I m the winner~

At the 1st..we thought it's going to rain so we moved the bricks to another place..
= =...ok...i think we didnt predicted the weather rightly~
We started to prepare things n fired the coal at about 5.30pm~
Since jas family had helped us on lighting the coal,
n all we need to work on the coal is juz lighten it more~
so we juz kept preparing the ingredients tat we wanted to bbq~^^

the dogs are kept circling us~
kept eating those food tat we threw to them~XD
Love them so much~^^
 
~~Hahahahahahahahahaha~~~

 10/10 housewife~~XD

By the way~~Joyce, Fern~~^^
This is for you~~^^





Ow.......so full~^^


 
22/4,
We went for a farm trekking~
Under a big, hot sun~~Wush!!


 Crazy+ing....XD








Na...This is the photo tat i think ll b favorited by some one~XD









2days end....
have fun with jas n quen~
Keep in mind....

PS:
My whole hand is full of mosquito's bite...
N dunno y...it got worst...= = 
Although it went better...
Still..a lot of scar...
My family got shocked...XD
Using "mopiko"XD

1 comment: