song

About Me

My photo
~Born in 12/02~ ~Aquarius~ ~Weird person~ ~♥ART~ ~♥SPORT~ ~♥FRENZ~ ~♥FAMILY~

2011-03-20

hoping...

reli gone buzy these days....
haiz......

25nd is my closing application date to SIM...
gonna go out everyday to get my documents certified...
n hand in my application....finally...

just an application to the university....
y it cause me so many tears....
dunno y...
everytime i talked with my parents about my further studies...
we just keep gone wild...
especially my mom...
she scolded me...n i kept silent or retort nonstop...
but at the time i got back to my room...
i kept threw my things wildly...kept letting my tears to come out...
n got sometimes that i just can't control myself...
directly burst out those tears in front of my family...
they said i m not taking my responsibility on my application...
but i didn't meant it!!!!


I RELI DUNNO GOT SO MANY PROSEDURES TO GET MYSELF INTO AN UNIVERSITY!!!!



ok...is all my fault...
i dunno wat to say...
juz hoping all ll meet an end...
after that i gonna find a full-time job b4 i go oversea...
n i won't get myself anymore tears...

not anymore...



have to believe myself...
i ll gonna b stronger...

1 comment:

  1. i m here for u my dear ><'
    if i can say tht ;p

    mayb i m useless and helpful with ur family staff but now i can tell u
    i m just nearby u
    and ur frns just around u
    XD so~cheer up XD

    ReplyDelete